Protection for you and your family
Starting 1 November 2023, the new travel insurance cover is available to you as a valued member of the CFMEU Victoria-Tasmania, at no additional cost.
TRAVEL COVERS AT A GLANCE
This Travel Insurance Policy may not meet your needs. You should obtain your own financial product advice and consider the Policy Wording and Policy Schedule, as well as the Target Market Determination, to assess whether the product meets your requirements.
GETTING STARTED WITH YOUR CFMEU TRAVEL INSURANCE IS SIMPLE
- Membership Eligibility: Ensure you are a financial member of the CFMEU when you make a deposit payment for your journey. You must remain financial for the duration of your trip.
- Inclusive for Your Loved Ones: Your spouse/de-facto partner and dependant children can also benefit from this cover when travelling with you.
- Age: Be 75 years of age or under (both you and your accompanying spouse/partner). Age limits also apply for accompanying children.
- Flexible Duration: Whether you're setting off on a domestic or international adventure, our travel insurance covers you when your journey is more than 250km away from your usual place of residence. You can enjoy this coverage for up to 180 days, allowing you to make the most of your travels without worry.
- Check Smart Traveller website: Check the latest travel advice level for your destination. Depending on these restrictions this travel insurance policy may not provide any cover.
- Register before you travel: Before you set off on your travel adventure, register your travel details.
24/7 EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE FOR OVERSEAS TRAVELLERS
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
FOR MORE INFORMATION
USEFUL TRAVEL LINKS